Scott Schober engages expert webinar panel guests along with any size audience as a guest or moderator.
Scott’s expertise as a wireless technology product designer, published author and CEO of a 45 year old design and engineering company (BVS) in NJ, offers live webinar audiences of all sizes an educated glimpse into the world of cybersecurity’s good guys and bad guys. His expertise as a contributing guest and pundit on hundreds of network TV, radio and podcast appearances makes for an instant connection with any expert panel or audience on a variety of topics.
Scott has participated as a panel expert in several webinars including live events for ACEDS (Association of Certified E-Discovery Specialists) and more.
In addition, Scott will include his social media followers and email newsletter audience in any webinar participation.
- Small Business Protections – best practices for employees including passwords, susceptibility analysis, BYOD, social engineering, etc.
- Ransomware – latest threats and breaches discussed and analyzed
- Consumer Protections – credit card skimmers, avoiding ID theft, security vs. privacy, etc.
- Wireless Threats – mitigating threats to IoT, 5G, LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc.
- Drone Security – detecting and hacking UAVs and more
- Distracted Driving – technological problems requiring technological solutions
Request More Information
Please indicate the topic(s) to be presented, date and time as well as estimated audience size. Scott’s social network followers and email newsletter recipients will be notified of any webinars to increase your turnout.