Scott Schober keeps lunch and learn discussions light and energizing
Scott has presented at dozens of lunch and learn events. His breadth of knowledge on cybersecurity and tech news allows for lively and topical discussions that leave attendees informed and energized without feeling heavy – the perfect lunch and learn.
Scott has delivered keynotes, lunch & learns and panel discussions for RSA 2018, FutureCon 2019, SecureWorld, Cyber Investing Summit, NY SBDC, NJ SBDC, NJTC, BAE Systems, Connected World, ConstrucTech, ShowMeCon, IEEE, Kean University and pan. Full resume HERE
In addition, Scott offers (50) signed, Hacked Again books to audience/attendees. More books can be provided to accommodate larger venues.
- Small Business Protections – best practices for employees including passwords, susceptibility analysis, BYOD, social engineering, etc.
- Ransomware – latest threats and breaches discussed and analyzed
- Cyber Liability Insurance – discussions on what companies need to consider to get the most cyber protection and coverage
- Consumer Protections – credit card skimmers, avoiding ID theft, security vs. privacy, etc.
- Wireless Threats – mitigating threats to IoT, 5G, LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc.
- Drone Security – detecting and hacking UAVs and more
- Distracted Driving – technological problems requiring technological solutions
Request More Information
Please indicate the topic(s) you would like presented, date, time and place as well as estimated venue and audience size. All travel and lodging expenses outside of NJ to be provided by client. All books given to attendees to be purchased in advance by event at discounted rate.