Scott Schober is cybersecurityspeaker, presenter, author and expert with abackground in wireless security product development. Since his audiences depend upon ubiquitous technologies such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and 4G LTE communications, Scott expertly parses this technology into easily digestible bites. Scott appears regularly on hundreds of network TV news stations, radio, podcasts and cybersecurity events offering insight on a variety of topics including:
- Small Business Protections – best practices for employees including passwords, susceptibility analysis, BYOD, social engineering, etc.
- Ransomware – latest threats and breaches discussed and analyzed
- Consumer Protections – credit card skimmers, avoiding ID theft, security vs. privacy, etc.
- Wireless Threats – mitigating threats to IoT, 5G, LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc.
- Drone Security – detecting and hacking UAVs and more
- Distracted Driving – technological problems requiring technological solutions
Showing all 7 results
Keynote Presenter$5,000.00 Read more
Live Event Interviews Including Full Video Production$4,000.00 Read more
Speaking Presenter or Panel Guest/Moderator$3,000.00 Read more
Sponsored Blogging$1,500.00 Read more
Webinar Expert Guest Participant$1,000.00 Read more
Twitter Chat Moderation$750.00 Read more
Twitter Chat Participant$250.00 Read more