Scott Schober delivers dynamic presentations and panel guest/moderator contributions that engage and entertain audiences.
Scott’s expertise as a wireless technology product designer, published author and CEO of a 45 year old design and engineering company (BVS) in NJ, offers audiences of all sizes an educated glimpse into the world of cybersecurity’s good guys and bad guys. His expertise as a contributing guest and pundit on hundreds of network TV, radio and podcast appearances makes for an instant connection with any audience on a variety of topics.
Scott has delivered keynotes and panel discussions as both guest and moderator for SecureWorld, NY SBDC, NJ SBDC, NJTC, BAE Systems, Connected World, ConstrucTech, ShowMeCon, IEEE, Kean University and pan. Full resume HERE
In addition, Scott offers (50) signed, Hacked Again books to audience/attendees. More books can be provided to accommodate larger venues.
- Small Business Protections – best practices for employees including passwords, susceptibility analysis, BYOD, social engineering, etc.
- Ransomware – latest threats and breaches discussed and analyzed
- Consumer Protections – credit card skimmers, avoiding ID theft, security vs. privacy, etc.
- Wireless Threats – mitigating threats to IoT, 5G, LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc.
- Drone Security – detecting and hacking UAVs and more
- Distracted Driving – technological problems requiring technological solutions
Out of stock
Request More Information
Please indicate the topic(s) you would like presented, date, time and place as well as estimated venue and audience size. All travel and lodging expenses outside of NJ to be provided by client. All books given to attendees to be purchased in advance by event at discounted rate.