Scott Schober offers fast-paced Twitter Chat participation services with experts that trend.
As a Twitter Chat participant, Scott brings his 60,000 focused Twitter followers (@ScottBVS + @bvsystems + @HackedAgainBook) to your product awareness compaign. Your event will be promoted a week in advance with accompanying social media pushes including blogs, product reviews and video chats. Scott has successfully moderated and/or participated in Twitter campaigns for @ATT, @IDGTechTalk, @IBMAnalytics, @ConnectedWMag and more. Search Twitter for #SecurityGapChat and #ConnectITChat to see Scott’s participation results.
- Small Business Protections – best practices for employees including passwords, susceptibility analysis, BYOD, social engineering, etc.
- Ransomware – latest threats and breaches discussed and analyzed
- Consumer Protections – credit card skimmers, avoiding ID theft, security vs. privacy, etc.
- Wireless Threats – mitigating threats to IoT, 5G, LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc.
- Drone Security – detecting and hacking UAVs and more
- Distracted Driving – technological problems requiring technological solutions
Request More Information
Please indicate the topic(s) you are covering, date and time of twitter chat event.