Scott Schober offers fast-paced Twitter chat moderation services including expert colleagues and followers.
As a moderator, Scott brings his 60,000 Twitter followers (@ScottBVS + @bvsystems + @HackedAgainBook) to your product awareness campaign. Your event will be promoted a week in advance with accompanying social media pushes including blogs, product reviews and video chats. Scott has successfully moderated and/or participated in Twitter campaigns for the likes of @IDGTechTalk, @IBMAnalytics, @ConnectedWMag and more.
- Small Business Protections – best practices for employees including passwords, susceptibility analysis, BYOD, social engineering, etc.
- Ransomware – latest threats and breaches discussed and analyzed
- Consumer Protections – credit card skimmers, avoiding ID theft, security vs. privacy, etc.
- Wireless Threats – mitigating threats to IoT, 5G, LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc.
- Drone Security – detecting and hacking UAVs and more
- Distracted Driving – technological problems requiring technological solutions
Out of stock
Request More Information
Please indicate the topic(s) you would like presented, date, time and place as well as estimated venue and audience size.